NEED A BEACH BODY COACH?

WWW.BEACHBODYCOACH.COM/CHUCKLES3515

Monday, November 3, 2014

Pre-Thanksgiving Clean Eating Challenge Group Day 1

Pre-Thanksgiving Clean Eating Day 1

I started a 21 day clean eating challenge group, today is day 1.  Yesterday I was not myself.  This meaning that I woke up and said "I'm going to clean our bathroom."  For those of you who know me cleaning a bathroom and laying in bed watching Netflix are clearly not the same thing.  Anyways, I cleaned the shit out of that bathroom! Made me feel pretty accomplished.  Then I made my meal plan for the week and off to the grocery store we went. Of course I ran into someone I know because it would only happen when I had just cleaned a bathroom and my hair was thrown on the top of my head, and I later realized I hadn't brushed my teeth.  Either way it was nice seeing an old friend from college.  

When we got home I decided I wasn't going to be unhealthy just because it was Sunday.  Also, because I was talking to Mark about the 21 day fix and one of my friends AMAZING results.  He told me "I think you forget about eating right on the weekends."  If that wasn't a smack in the face of reality.  So I made myself a salad.... 

After sitting on the couch for about 30 minutes I just was so antsy.  I vacuumed the whole house, cleaned two more bathrooms, did laundry, cleaned the kitchen, did yoga, made dinner, and prepped ALL of my work meals for the week! Holy cow, I'm tired just typing all of that. 

So, that being said I'm ready for a successful week and I'm excited.  I woke up this morning and did a double workout; Total Body Cardio Fix and Lower Fix from the 21 Day Fix.  I had my Shakeology for breakfast with a banana.  I brought my meal to work and was super excited.  I had my hard boiled eggs and some green tea for a morning snack.  Then my boss called me in his office.  I had turned in my self evaluation for my yearly review Friday afternoon.  He said he wanted to take my to lunch to

discuss my review.  This is what he usually does and we go to amazing restaurants and drink a bottle of wine.  I of course go because you can't really say no.  So now I'm on day 1 failing, but I know now more than ever that I want to stick to these 21 days.  Everyone else in my group will be finished one day before me, but I have to do this for myself.  I know that I can eat healthy for 21 days!  I'm more anxious to see the actual results with my body and my energy level.  It's a mission for me! 

In other news I got an email from Inspiralized and saw a recipe for this: 


http://www.inspiralized.com/2014/03/02/roasted-red-pepper-butternut-squash-noodles-with-chicken/

No comments:

Post a Comment