NEED A BEACH BODY COACH?

WWW.BEACHBODYCOACH.COM/CHUCKLES3515

Thursday, November 13, 2014

E&E Energy for your workout

Need that extra drive in your workout?

Shockingly, I've been getting up to work out in the mornings.  If you know me, you will know that I am not one to wake up early.  I usually sleep until the last possible minute, roll out of bed, get dressed, brush my teeth and go to work.

I now get up at 4:45 am.... yes, you heard me correctly AM to workout.  The best thing that I have ever purchased is E&E! It seriously wakes me up and gives me that push I need to complete the morning workouts.  I would highly suggest this product.

I had never taken anything like this before workouts and I must admit it does make a big difference.  I really noticed the difference on the T25 workouts that are fast paced! For those of you who don't know about T25 is it's 25 minute workouts at a high intensity. You are moving and groving... jumping in and out, burpees, high knees, punching... you get the idea.  It took me a long time to get used to workouts like this.  It also helps me when I'm doing the 21 Day Fix Workouts, because sometimes I can be a whiny. "UGHHH I DON'T WANT TO DO THIS" or "I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE" or "IS IT OVER YET!".  

If you are finding yourself having trouble pushing through a workout I would definitely recommend this product! Not only does it help me get through one workout, it gives me the energy to do a double work out :) 

What are the ingredients in E&E Energy and Endurance?

It features a proprietary blend of:

  • Advanced nitric oxide boosters to help speed more nutrients and oxygen to your muscles for better performance.
  • Natural energizers to help increase energy and focus to maximize your workout. 
  • Amino acids to help promote muscular energy and overall workout performance.
  • Electrolytes to help fight dehydration and support optimal muscle function. 
  • Essential B vitamins to promote a strong metabolism to provide energy so you can burn fat. 
  • Stevia for natural, zero-calorie sweetness.


Two more reasons E&E Energy and Endurance is unlike other pre-workout drinks It contains:

  1. No artificial flavors, sweeteners, or preservatives.
  2. No high-risk or untested ingredients.

You can order this product through my website www.beachbodycoach.com/chuckles3515 or you can email me at ashleyfrancisfitness@gmail.com  I'd be happy to talk with you about this product, any other product, or your health and fitness goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment