NEED A BEACH BODY COACH?

WWW.BEACHBODYCOACH.COM/CHUCKLES3515

Friday, November 14, 2014

Sweat so good!

So I was thinking about my blog name and I realized I think I might be a crazy person.  I seriously have the mind set and have had this mind set for about 10 years that if I'm not super sweaty at the end of a workout then it wasn't a good workout - The Sweatiest Thing (and probably the smelliest).

Growing up I always played sports, so working out wasn't going to the gym, or going for a run, it was going to practice.  I was constantly active and I loved it.........except I hated going to practice why couldn't it all just be games? I digress.  So, when High School was over and my sports ended I had to find a way to stay active!

WHATS A GIRL TO DO?

I knew I could run, I had to run A LOT in Field Hockey and I knew this would help me get in shape. But ehh who REALLY wants to do that at age 18 when you don't have to... so I didn't.  I went away to college and started to put on some lbs.  I would go to the gym every so often and run with a girl who lived on my hall.  I managed to keep the weight off pretty well.  It wasn't until my second year at college that I found the gym.  I joined an off campus gym that had special pricing for students!

I love this gym and I would still go to the gym if this gym was where I live. THEY HAD TV'S IN THE TREADMILLS! It was a huge place with tons of equipment, cardio machines, weights, and free classes! What is not to love.  I would go and watch 2 tv shows and run / walk on the treadmill.  I seriously got in amazing shape! Well minus lifting weights and toning everything.  I was thin and feeling good about myself.  This is when my obsession with being sweaty started.  I didn't feel like my workout was good enough unless my sweat line on my shirt went down from my neck to my bra! OMG who wants that!! THIS GIRL!   This idea has followed me throughout the years.

I worked out throughout college until my senior year when drinking became my number one hobby. I know drinking and going to the bar, what a great hobby! Hey you're only 21 once.  You live... you learn. I wouldn't trade those days for anything now.  However my belly, legs, face, arms, neck, and basically my whole body paid the price.  By that I mean they all gained weight.  Since I wasn't working out and feeling those positive endorphins release on a regular basis I didn't really want to go to the gym, so I didn't!

I tried to lose weight from age 21-26, but I didn't have the right tools.  That's when I started running a lot and saw some progress! It was great, but I needed something more.  That's when I found the 21 day fix! I needed something to help me TONE! Oh and has it ever. Running makes me lose my but and this program helped me gain that booooty back! Once I had been doing this program for a few months I decided I needed another one to have some variety and keep my body guessing! I got the T25 - EVERY WORKOUT I'M A SWEATY MESS (even when my house is 60 degrees).

Doing the Beachbody workouts I'm proud to say that my 25-30 min workout has me sweatier than when I would run 3 miles and walk 2 at the gym!  I LOVE IT!!!

www.beachbodycoach.com/chuckles3515

No comments:

Post a Comment