NEED A BEACH BODY COACH?

WWW.BEACHBODYCOACH.COM/CHUCKLES3515

Monday, November 10, 2014

Clean Eating Week 2...

Week 2: Clean Eating

Ok, so I've been slacking on my posts!  I did sooo well last week.  I seriously stuck to the clean eating.  Well, ok, so I did well Tues, Wed, and Thurs.  So, I can definitely do better!  Monday really caught me off guard.  I was all set for a successful week and then my boss took me out for a lunch as I discussed in my last post.  Then I went to my parents for dinner, which wasn't bad for me but the Halloween candy they had sitting out was just calling my name.  Ugh!!

Tues - Thurs I woke up early everyday and did my workout!! I also took my Shakeology, snacks, and lunch to work and stayed on track!  I was feeling SUPER awesome Thursday night :) I was also SUPER excited because Mark decided to start doing the 21 Day Fix workouts!  It's nice knowing he is doing something too.  When he does the workouts it helps motivate me to do better!! 

Friday, I decided to sleep in and skip the workout since I had an event Friday night for work.  It was going to be a long day and an extra hour of sleep would help.  The event was a wine event.  Needless to say I ate and drank more than I needed to.  I seriously paid the price on Saturday.  I had a bagel sandwich for breakfast, then I couldn't really eat until dinner time when I really wanted Chipotle.  I was also "dying" so I couldn't workout.  I think drinking seriously throws you off your game.  ALSO, the older you get the worse your hangover becomes.  How is it possible that when I was in college before my Jr. year I barely got a hangover?! 

Sunday - I woke up and did my workouts first thing in the AM.  I did a double workout T25 Lower Focus because it seriously helps my hip!!  Then I did the 21 day fix Dirty 30!  I felt great, I showered, did laundry, made breakfast, planned my week, made a grocery list!! Then I got sucked into a movie on TV! I had 1.5 hrs to go grocery shopping then we were heading to my parents for my brothers birthday.  Even though I posted in the clean eating group about healthy eating I still got a baked potato at dinner and ate a piece of bread. I seriously just can't stop myself.  I really really need to try harder. I really want to see more changes and I think I will if I practice SOME self control! 

It's like every single week I'm like this is the week.  Then I do something that involves eating our or drinking and it just throws me all off! 

I bought a spiralizer last week, so I'm super excited to give it a try this week.  I already found 3 recipes I want to try! I'm hoping this will help make my dinners less boring!

MUST DO BETTER THIS WEEK!

No comments:

Post a Comment