NEED A BEACH BODY COACH?

WWW.BEACHBODYCOACH.COM/CHUCKLES3515

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

First Spiralized Meal


SPIRALIZER MY NEW TOY.....


So I made my first spiralized meal with my NEW SPIRALIZER!!! Super exciting.  It's really so neat how it works and you can have the noodles so quickly.  I decided to make a zucchini noodle, with spinach and chicken.  I followed a recipe found on inspiralized.com (great site I highly recommend it).  It was fairly simple, however I decided to grill the chicken outside with some seasoning.  This made a HUGE difference.  


The recipe is to heat some olive oil and garlic in a pan with the chicken (which is cut into chunks). Then you add spinach and zucchini into the pan until they get soft. Add salt and pepper to taste and the juice from half a lemon. Then you add feta cheese.  

I didn't have feta cheese.  The meal was definitely missing something and I was still hungry after. So Mark and I both had chocolate Shakeology with PB2 and a Banana.  Next up is Carrot Rice and Sweet Potato Jambalaya



!

No comments:

Post a Comment