NEED A BEACH BODY COACH?

WWW.BEACHBODYCOACH.COM/CHUCKLES3515

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

P90 Day 1 Review of SCULPT A

WWW.BEACHBODYCOACH.COM/CHUCKLES3515

P90 - Day 1


I decided to try P90... because P90X seemed a little too much for me.  I have completed the 21 Day Fix and have been doing T25.  I thought this program would be good for me to incorporate defining and sculpting muscles or cardio sweat.

When I opened the box it came with the tension band, nutrition plan, schedule, and DVD's.  There are two options to pick from - SCULPT or SWEAT!

I will be incorporating the 21 Day Fix diet with these workouts.  However, I liked that the nutrition plan came with recipes!

Day 1: I decided to do the Shred not Sweat for my first day to get an idea of what the program would be like.  The DVD started with a warm up then moved onto toning exercises.  I didn't realize I would need a door to compelte the exercises and where my TV is for working out I don't have a door to latch the resistance band to.  I tried to modify the workout by using light dumbells, but I might play the DVD on my computer in a room that has a door. 


Pros:  This workout tells and shows you the techniques for doing the activities correctly. This will help me in any workout I do in the future. The video had a modifier to follow, not only to simplify the workout but to make it harder! 

Cons: For me personally, it was a lot different than any other program I have done thus far.  I am used to incorporating cardio into the workout.  I missed the cardio portion.  That is a personal preference.


I might be crazy, but I like being super sweaty with a drenched shirt at the end of my workouts.  Hense the name of the blog!

Tomorrow I am going to switch from the Sculpt to Sweat because it might be more of what I am looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment