NEED A BEACH BODY COACH?

WWW.BEACHBODYCOACH.COM/CHUCKLES3515

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Day 2 Shakeology Cleanse

Shakeology Cleanse Day 2


Today I had more internal struggles than Day 1.  I started the day with Chocolate Shakeology, then had a pear for a snack at lunch.  In the afternoon I REALLY wanted a little bit of cashews, which I have in my desk.  I kept telling myself you can eat a few they aren't that bad for you, but I knew if I did eat them I would be upset with myself for not sticking out the three days.  I'm proud to say that I did not eat the cashews! (I also wanted honey  mustard pretzels pretty badly, not going to lie)  I had 2 more shakes in the afternoon and a few strawberries. 

When I got home I grilled chicken again and made a salad that was sooo good.  I did notice that Day 1 and Day 2 after my salad my stomach was very "bubbly", but I couldn't go to the bathroom.  It might be tmi... sorry I'm not sorry! I'm not sure why, could be from the spinach?

I didn't workout as planned today.  I got home and could only think about eating my salad! I also cleaned my house a bit.  I am really ready to just get back into my normal routine. It makes it a lot easier for me to go to sleep and I have more energy during the day. It's been rough getting up for work in the mornings without working out before!! (Shocking to say).

I've seriously been craving - cashews, hummus, avocado, CHEESE and MORE CHEESE, and a buffalo chicken salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment