NEED A BEACH BODY COACH?

WWW.BEACHBODYCOACH.COM/CHUCKLES3515

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

P90 Day 2 Review of SWEAT A

P90 Day 2

First success of the day was waking up at 5am to workout...

Today I completed P90 Day 2!  I did the SWEAT this time and I liked it a lot.  I felt like it got your heart rate up and had a mixture of activities.  Nothing I was unable to do.  The DVD started with a warm up to get your heart rate up and muscles loose, but also included some stretching.  The workouts included jumping jacks, quick feet, some boxing moves, and squats.  Half way through the DVD we got a 30 second break.  Then we repeated all of the exercises for a second time. 

I must admit that I am not as coordinated as I thought I was!  With the boxing I would mess my arms up, and not twist my hips like Tony was describing.  It's definitely something that can easily be fixed with practice.

I also did the Ab exercises today.  It was very doable.  It was 8 minutes long with sets of 10.  I was able to do all the exercises!! :)

This program is comparable to the 21 Day Fix videos in the way that everything is explained during a resting period.  It makes it really nice when you first start out doing videos!

Do you think you are too out of shape to workout?!

This program is definitely for you! The modifyer in the P90 allows all fitness levels to participate in the video.  The video does not go at a fast pace and Tony explains ALL of the moves before you do them!!



I still miss T25 - I like how it's really fast paced, I can get a good sweat, and I feel like it starts my day with a lot of ENERGY!!

Alas, I am going to keep going with the P90 to see how it progresses!  Still have DVD B and C and the Saturday Special!

Breakfast - CHOCOLATE SHAKEOLOGY!! With 3 ice cubes, water, almond milk, vanilla extract, cinnamon, pumpkin spice, and spoonful of pumpkin!

If you're interested in trying Shakeology, Beachbody sells samples - I would recommend trying a 7 day sample, so you can see the effects it has on your body (and how great you will feel)!!  You can buy the samples at www.beachbodycoach.com/chuckles3515




Breakfast snack today consisted of only one of my favorite creations - plain non fat greek yogurt, honey, cinnamon, and a spoonful of peanutbutter.  Mix that all together and then slice and apple and dip it! 

My lunch today! Can you tell I really like food?  I'm trying something new - Naan, with fresh sliced tomato, spinach, grilled chicken, and mozz cheese!! MMM It turned out soooo good!!





What's for dinner you ask? Chicken Burgers (ground chicken with red pepper, onion, and garlic), veggies and brown rice! NOMMMM

The best part about waking up in the morning to workout is that it's done and you can relax when you get home from work!! Also, it gives me so much more energy throughout the day and makes me a MUCH happier person! AND if you want to you can workout when you get home. Which, for some reason I had so much energy yesterday (probably because I worked out in the morning and I sit at a desk) so I did an extra T25 workout!!  I love the intensity of the T25!  I also love how Shawn T is so encouraging and you do the moves to a beat.  T25 Rip't for an evening treat. I must be crazy!!
Wednesday nights are one of my favorite TV nights - The Middle, Modern Family, and The Goldbergs!!!!
Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment