NEED A BEACH BODY COACH?

WWW.BEACHBODYCOACH.COM/CHUCKLES3515

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Day 3 - Shakeology Cleanse

Shakeology Cleanse Day 3

I could not be happier that this is the last day of the cleanse!  I just enjoy food way to much to miss out on it any longer. Ok, maybe I am being a DRAMA QUEEN!  It really hasn't been that bad.  I just miss food, not that my salads haven't been wonderful.  Today I added pumpkin puree to my morning Shakeology to help with the stomach issues.

Side note - Pumpkin has many benefits!


  1. Low in Calories
  2. Helps digestion / diarrhea
  3. High in fiber
  4. Contains IU for vitamin A - good for your eyes
  5. Rich in iron
http://www.livestrong.com/article/469900-what-are-the-health-benefits-of-eating-pumpkin-puree/

I had a banana again as a snack today, and a Shakeology for lunch and afternoon snack. A co-worker bought a lemon at lunch for her water and offered me some slices! HEAVEN! That was just the change I needed today.  It really just made drinking water all day better.  For dinner I had grilled fish salad.  I decided to use romaine lettuce today instead of the spinach to see if that helped with the digestion issues.  Today was a lot harder than the other days.  All I could think about was eating those dang cashews, adding peanut butter to my apple, eating the hummus in my fridge.  


The cleanse actually gave me tons of energy.  Which is surprising since I wasn't eating much.  I actually had enough energy on day 3 to do a T25 workout (Speed 2.0).

Would I do the cleanse again?  Yes, it really wasn't that bad and it was only 3 days!

Total weight loss - 3 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment