NEED A BEACH BODY COACH?

WWW.BEACHBODYCOACH.COM/CHUCKLES3515

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

What is Shakeology and is it REALLY the healthiest meal of the day?

What is Shakeology and is it REALLY the healthiest meal of the day?

I started my journey with Shakeology in March 2014 thinking hey why not try something new.  I was making other shakes with water, yogurt, fruits, and vegetables.  After only a few days I noticed the difference Shakeology was making.  I didn't have the cravings I usually always have.  I wasn't craving chocolate in the afternoon!!

Shakeology is created with over 70 nutritious ingredients; proteins, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, phytonutrients, adaptogen herbs, prebiotics, probiotics, fiber, and digestive enzymes!  All in one shake!! 

Proteins, vitamins, and minerals help reduce hunger and food cravings.

Antioxidents and Phytonutrients help detoxify and protect the body

Adaptogen Herbs help increase energy level


Prebiotics, probiotics, fiber, and digestive enzymes help digestion and promote regularity

Shakeology can be used as a meal replacement or a healthy snack.  I tend to drink it for breakfast because I don't like to spend too much time in the morning making breakfast before work.  ALSO who doesn't want to start the day with Chocolate! (or which ever flavor you like).  I usually have it with water and a little bit of almond milk.  However, sometimes when I have some extra time I will make a recipe!

You might say... IT'S TOO EXPENSIVE!!  Then you will stop at Starbucks on your way to work and drop $4-$6 on a cup of coffee.  Shakeology is roughly $4 a day and provides you with all the nutrition you could want in a day.  Since starting Shakeology I have been able to cut back on my vitamins, which means saving money!! 

Shakeology comes in different flavors, Chocolate, Vanilla, Greenberry, and Strawberry (vegan flavors available too)!!

It's easy to take with you.  You can wake up, get ready for work, make a quick shake, and drink it on the way to work!

If you want to try shakeology you can buy a 30 day supply OR sample packets on my website: http://www.shakeology.com/chuckles3515  

Email me at ashleyfrancisfitness@gmail.com





No comments:

Post a Comment