NEED A BEACH BODY COACH?

WWW.BEACHBODYCOACH.COM/CHUCKLES3515

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Hammer & Chisel Week 1



Hammer and Chisel Week One Recap A little bit of a delayed post because work got crazy. This is how my week 1 went....

  • Monday - Wed I was on point. I did really well and stuck to my plan. 
  • Thursday - I went to DC during the day to see a comedian with one of my friends. We did a lot of walking... 22,000 steps. I also did not eat well.... well I barely ate at all. I had lots of adult beverages that day. 
  • Friday - I stuck to my plan!
  • Saturday - my birthday!! I went to Brunch and then to my parents for dinner. I had lots of wine and two cupcakes. 
  • Sunday - Super Bowl. I ran to the store when I woke up with Shakeology in hand. Then I made a wrap when I got home. I had some of the butternut squash mac n cheese - I made Friday night for dinner. (Pictured below) For the game I had a couple beers, grilled wings, grilled ribs, and sweet potato fries made at home!

For the Butternut Squash Mac n Cheese use this recipe....

For this week I got an awesome new planner for a discount that has an insert for fitness! It's perfect for meal planning and writing your weekly goals! Here is the link PLANNER


Last week I did each work out and utilized the Beachbody Performance Line, which I have found helps me with my sore muscles and I sleep a lot better. If my muscles are tight and sore I tend to wake up a bunch. I am super excited that last week I was able to increase my weights from when I originally started and felt like some of the workouts were harder than my first time around!

I feel like I am starting to tone a lot, but I really wish I just didn't feel so bloated / belly. I think this will go away with time. I don't think drinking this weekend helped that at all!

My hurdles this week...


  • Co-worker wanted to take me to lunch on Monday 
  • Co-worker wanted to take me to lunch on Wednesday
  • I had a project going out early Wednesday morning and had to work tons of overtime Monday and Tuesday
  • Birthday celebration at the bars on Saturday
  • Most likely hungover Sunday.
I will make it work though!! I'm excited to report back next week on how I did.





No comments:

Post a Comment