NEED A BEACH BODY COACH?

WWW.BEACHBODYCOACH.COM/CHUCKLES3515

Monday, February 1, 2016

Hammer and Chisel - Prep

I've been having a hard time staying on track lately. I haven't been meal planning or prepping. TOTAL FAILURE when I don't do that. I decided for the next 8 weeks I will be posting my meal plan and meal prep for the week to help myself stay accountable AND hopefully help others that are struggling too. 

DAY ONE PICTURES:



First thing to know. This is my second attempt at Hammer and Chisel (Hammer and Chisel Link here ) because I got sick week 3. The results I was seeing in definition were insane.  So I'm ready to commit to my nutrition to see even better results. I also plan to use the Beachbody Performance Line this time too for my best results.




Second. I've basically let myself go and feel disgusting. I'm at my heaviest in 2.5 years. I'm getting married in October and want to be toned. 


Third. I'm ok if I don't lose pounds, but lose some inches and tone up. Muscle weighs more. 


Four. My fiance is doing the program with me, but I have to prep for both of us. SHEW.


So here is the workouts for the week: 

Monday - Chisel Balance
Tuesday - Hammer Plyo
Wednesday - Iso Strenght
Thursday - REST!
Friday - Iso Speed Hammer
Saturday - Chisel Endurance
Sunday - Total Body Hammer & 10 Min Ab Hammer

FOOD PLAN:



How am I going to accomplish all this food!?
SIMPLE PREP!


I woke up Sunday morning and started right away. 
First thing I did was pull out the George Forman grill. I like the chicken grilled more than baked. You can marinate your chicken before grilling :) 
Second - grabbed my laptop and put Friends on Netflix to keep me company!

Third - while my chicken cooked I prepped my salads I got some awesome containers from Amazon. The small part is exactly a protein serving! 
Fourth - I made my fiances sandwiches while more chicken cooked. 
Fifth - Sliced the chicken so it would be easy to eat for lunch
Six - slice my strawberries and portion my carrots and celery
Seven - portion my oatmeal for the week

These are my hurdles for this week:

1. Monday - Office Pizza Party
2. Thursday - Going to see a comedian mid day - yes I took off work for a fun day with a friend
3. Saturday - My Birthday - Last one of my 20's eeeek
4. Sunday - Super Bowl Snacks!!! 

Stay tuned until next week to see how this week go and to find out what I will be making next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment