NEED A BEACH BODY COACH?

WWW.BEACHBODYCOACH.COM/CHUCKLES3515

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Hammer and Chisel - Week 2


My recap of Week 2....

Well that was a complete bust. 

Monday - went to lunch with co-workers, which I did really well with!! I got Mediterranean Chicken Pita Tacos and instead of the side of grain I got brussel sprouts. 

Mediterranean Chicken Pita Tacos

Seasoned grilled chicken breast, cucumber, tomatoes, red onions, feta cheese and cilantro tossed in red wine vinaigrette and drizzled with Greek yogurt crema in a chargrilled pita. 

However, I worked super late and didn't go home due to the snow we were going to get so I ate 1/2 a burger, some fries, and some chicken tenders.

Tuesday - I ate my meals according to plan. I worked super late and did my workout when I got home. It was 9pm by the time I finished so I had my shakeology with banana and spinach for dinner. 

Wednesday - I went to lunch for my bday with some coworkers and we went to get mexican. I ate a whole burrito like my life depended on it. WHY?! I don't even know. Then I wasn't hungry the rest of the day or for dinner. I had left over ribs, ground turkey and some noodles.  I did however do my workout and 1/2 of Cardio Fix from the 21 Day Fix!

Thursday - my boss came to town and we have a meeting during lunch. I ordered a chicken sandwich and had some fries. I mainly ate the fries because I was craving them since my friend told me she stopped at McDonalds for a coke that morning.

Friday - I met my brother for lunch and I got a salad - dressing on side and barely used it. However, we split a fried app. It was just me for dinner and I definitely over indulged. I have found that when I work out in the morning and come home to relax I get the urge to snack!! Please tell me I'm not alone. 

Saturday - My bday celebration. I started my day well with a workout and Shakeology and ended it with beer, wine, and shots. Always a winning combination. 

Here is to a better week three. I took some progress pictures at the start of week three to kick my butt into shape. 






No comments:

Post a Comment