NEED A BEACH BODY COACH?

WWW.BEACHBODYCOACH.COM/CHUCKLES3515

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Stitch Fix #3



So excited about my third Stitch Fix!! I feel like everything was perfect for me.  I really really really wish the skirt would have fit around my butt and hips.  Sad day.  I guess I could have worse problems.  Anyways.  This time I linked a Pinterest Board, so I'm not sure if that helped at all, but I love it all!


I got two tops, a dress, a skirt, and a necklace! The dress has sail boats on them and will be perfect for my cousins outdoor, end of June, hot, hot, wedding.

I never shared this before, because I just forgot, but the Stitch Fix comes with a card that has suggestions on how to wear the article of clothing!


I love how the polka dot shirt ties at the bottom.  It reminds me of the movie The Sandlot! hah I know so random.  I love how the white shirt looks on my arms and isn't too flowy.  I just can't wait to wear the dress! It ties on the side.  It might be hard to see that so it will be tighter or loser.




So this is what I got!  







I just really can't get over how great it all fit and worked out.  I also LOVE that I don't have to go to the store and try anything on.  I just send what doesn't fit back in the bag :) I plan to keep everything except the Necklace and the Skirt that didn't fit!  Also, the shirts I'll have to wear a tank top under.  Now I need some black skinny jeans/pants.  The pants shown in the picture are dark skinny jeans!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment