NEED A BEACH BODY COACH?

WWW.BEACHBODYCOACH.COM/CHUCKLES3515

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Banana Pancakes - No Flour - 21 Day Fix Approved




I  LOVE pancakes, but I know that my love handles and thighs do not!  This morning I tried a new recipe and it's so yummy!! I'm thinking I could even add other fruits to it like strawberries or blueberries!  You don't even really need that much syrup for them!  If you do use syrup I do suggest using the pure maple syrup. 

Ingredients:
2 Eggs
1 Banana
1/2 cup apple sauce
3/4 cup quick oatmeal
1 tsp cinnamon 
1 tsp vanilla 

1. Combine all ingredients in a blender.  I suggest breaking the banana into smaller pieces so that it blends completely.  I used the liquify option for about 30 seconds.  




2. Pour onto a lightly greased pan (coconut oil) to make you pancakes.  The first round did not come out as well as next.  Make sure you pan is nice and warm before you pour the mix. 




3.  Enjoy! This will make two servings of pancakes.  

21 Day Fix Friends: I counted this as 1 purple, 1/4 yellow, 1/2 red

Get your 21 Day Fix Here!













        

No comments:

Post a Comment