NEED A BEACH BODY COACH?

WWW.BEACHBODYCOACH.COM/CHUCKLES3515

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Stitch Fix Month 2


Get your Stitch Fix Here!

I was really excited for this stitch fix.  I am going to two weddings coming up and I made a special request for dresses.  To my surprise I got two dresses in my box!  Everything was really cute and out of my comfort zone, which is great.  I really really loved the color of the purse, but I got a purse from my last stitch fix and I didn't think I needed one this time. 

The first dress is a blue and white striped dress.  It was really comfortable, but really just did nothing for me.  I think it might have been one size too small.  I like that it had cap sleeves, but would have liked it more if it was a solid color.  However, that would not be out of my comfort zone.  I decided not to keep this dress.





The second dress is a Blue zip up dress.  It was really nice, but my back is very broad and it wouldn't zip up.  Also, I had a hard time getting it over my butt.  It was a little short for my taste, but that is just me getting older.  I have had an issue with dresses zipping up my whole life.  It is very frustrating. 



I got a blue pencil skirt with a simple pattern.  It is a stretchy material and very comfortable.  I would have kept it, but it was pricey and I know that old navy has similar skirts for a fraction of the price.  Now I know that I can wear this style!  The top was really nice paired with the skirt, but I wouldn't wear it with jeans because it makes me look like i'm wearing a tent.  




AND the purse.... what is not to love about it! It is so fun.  

I returned the entire box this time in hopes that I will get something great next month! 

If you have not checked this website out DO IT!! The link is at the top of this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment