NEED A BEACH BODY COACH?

WWW.BEACHBODYCOACH.COM/CHUCKLES3515

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Insanity Max 30 Results




What is Insanity Max 30? 

It's a mix of cardio and strength.  Shaun T love's his cardio moves and getting your heart rate up, but during these workouts you use our body weight to build your strength.  I thought I was strong before doing this workout, but the Tabata style workouts really help you tone your muscles and made me so much stronger.  It's crazy what you can do with just your body to build strength. 


The eating on this program is clean eating using portion controlled containers!  It's similar to the 21 Day Fix eating plan, which is AWESOME! It simplifies the nutrition so you aren't guessing what you should be eating and how much you should be eating.  The only thing is that you have to purchase the portion containers separate from the program.  Honestly, this system is the only way I would see any success.  I didn't know anything about portion control or clean eating before starting the 21 Day Fix and Insanity Max 30 really helps educate you the same way!  Also, it comes with a guide for when you are out and on the go what are some healthier options to get!


I was really nervous going in to this program, because I've heard so much about Insanity! I started this program in December before Christmas.  Honestly, I don't think I would have been able to keep the holiday pounds off if I wasn't doing this program.  Also, my accountability group really helped me stay on track with my workouts.  I was in a group where people were sharing there sweatie selfies, meals, struggles, and success.  


Before doing this program I didn't think I could really do a lot of pushups, or my mind would win when I was doing them.  I did so many different types of pushups in this program.  By the end I was even able to do a plyometric pushup! Holy cow.  That is what being consistnet allows you to accomplish.  




I did not do very well with my nutrition.  That is my biggest weakness.  I always give in to temptations, mainly carbs and sweets.  Also, cheese. I love all the foods that I have to eat in moderation.  


Overall I lost 4 lbs, 2 inches from my hips, 2 inches from each thigh, 1/2 an inch from my waist, gained an inch on my chest, and my triceps and calves stayed the same.  I'm not surprised because my calves were pretty toned and basically all muscle before starting.  I will say that they are more toned after this program.  I am really excited that I lost 2 inches from my thighs and hips! It's so great to look at my thighs and feel like they are more defined.  It's been a place that is hard for me to lose any inches! 


Would I recommend this program?


Absolutely.  It was great.  I feel like it was not only a test for my body, but also my mind.  It was a fight everyday when doing my workout to keep going and pushing.  I honestly think that I will complete this program again.  Also, for people who are getting back in shape and are scared of this program, the modifier is totally doable and you can play the modified track and it's a split screen with her/him on the screen the whole time! It's so awesome.  


What's next?  21 Day Fix Extreme - I'm currently on week 2 and I'm loving it... stay tuned for my review :) Not too late to join me, I'll be doing Round 2 starting March 2nd!!!! 


Email me at ashleyfrancisfitness@gmail.com  let me hold you accountable!

No comments:

Post a Comment