NEED A BEACH BODY COACH?

WWW.BEACHBODYCOACH.COM/CHUCKLES3515

Monday, December 22, 2014

Horrible Eating... Christmas Cheer

The holidays are really tough time for me.  I feel like I've been in a funk since Thanksgiving.  I find it so easy to just give up on my clean eating and head out to lunch.  Since I don't do it that often, I find myself ordering the worst thing for me.  It would be just as easy to order a salad.  Today for example, I ordered a cheesesteak with french fries.  WHY!? Because it's like oh it's the holidays, why not, you already worked out today!  I am really hoping that I get out of this funk.  I am good at dinner time.  I cook dinner at home and eat things there.  I think I just want to get out of the office at lunch.  Last week I was good and I ate my lunch in my car. 

I also feel like i'm in a funk for lunch ideas.  I'm tired of eating a salad or veggies with turkey and hummus.  I want something that is fun!  If you have any suggestions on lunch ideas that aren't just veggies and meat please comment!! 


In other news! One girl that I coach has now lost 20 lbs! I'm so excited for her and glad that I could be apart of her journey!! I love being a Beachbody Coach and being able to help othes achieve there goals! <3


Thank goodness it's almost Christmas.  I am super excited to exchange gifts and spend time with my family.  I am especially happy to have some time off from work.  I have been so tired for the past couple weeks.  I really want to be able to spend some time relaxing and vegging out in bed watching awful tv and movies!  Vacations shouldn't just be for the summer 8-)


The Insanity Max 30 is getting easier.  Friday Fight was tough!! You don't get as many breaks as the other workouts.  I improved my time today on the Cardio by 27 seconds.  Any improvement is great in my books! I liked the Pulse workout.  You would stretch and then work the muscles as well.  I sometimes feel in the workouts that I just lose my motivation, but I keep pushing because I want to beat my time.  I think I'm in a winter funk! Today was a lot better than last week.  During the workout I didn't find myself complaining and moaning and groaning! Maybe I just needed to get accustomed to the new workout!

MY BEACHBODY SITE

No comments:

Post a Comment