NEED A BEACH BODY COACH?

WWW.BEACHBODYCOACH.COM/CHUCKLES3515

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Guilt Free Wings Made at Home

Football season is here.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE wings when watching Football.  I think the two should go hand in hand.  Literally, one wing in each hand.  I also really like staying home on Sunday's and not going to a bar to watch the game.  ALSO, I don't want to eat fried wings all of the time. Here is my solution.... and I'm sure it could be better for you depending on the sauces you use. 

First you need to get some wings! I got them at Costco and put them in my freezer.  I got 6 packages of 10-12 wings for $13. They are all packaged individually for easy storage.  

Marinade! I take the wings out the night before and marinate them on the sauce.  I did BBQ and Buffalo in my picture.  I didn't have zip lock bags, so I just did it in some Rubbermaid containers. Worked out great.  I let them sit from about 6 pm until around 11am.  

Then we grilled them on Med heat for about 20 minutes.  You should use the excess sauce while grilling.  We have a brush we use.  Just add more sauce when you flip them. 

The first time I made them we were having a party, so I didn't want them to get cold before everyone could enjoy them.  I put them in my crock pot for about 2 hours on low.  (I have a casserole crock pot  get your crock pot here ) Honestly, they were the best wings.  They were crispy from the grill, but still moist from the crock pot! 

I cannot wait to make these again..... this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment